Rayagada: Following Railway Bridge between Theruvali and Singapur in Rayagada-Titlagarh railway section washed away due to heavy rains that triggered flash floods in the tribal district, train services have been suspended on the route.
The railway bridge number 585 between Theruvali and Singapur road railway stations washed away at around 11.05 am today. However, a major mishap was averted after alert gangman stopped the goods train which was supposed to cross on the bridge.
While Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express, Visakhapatnam-LTT Express, Nanded-Sambalpur Express, Vijayawada-Rayagada Passenger, Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata Express, Sambalpur-Rayagada Express, Sambalpur-Nanded Express and Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger trains were controlled, Durg-Jagadalpur Passenger and Jagadalpur-Durg Express have been cancelled for today.
Similarly, 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express will run upto Muniguda and will return as 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from Muniguda to Sambalpur. Services of 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express will remain cancelled between Muniguda and Rayagada from both the directions.
Train number 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger will be short terminated at Titlagarh. The train 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express that left Howrah yesterday has been short terminated at Titlagarh and will return as 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Titlagarh to Howrah today.
Train number 18006 Howrah Samaleswari Express left Jagadalpur today will run upto Rayagada and will return as 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express from Rayagada to Jagadalpur.
Services of 18005/18006 Howrah-Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express will remain cancelled between Titlagarh and Rayagada today from both the directions.
Train number 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger left Sambalpur today will be short terminated at Lanjigarh Road.
Train number 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Pasenger scheduled to leave Koraput tomorrow will originate from Lanjigarh Road instead of Koraput towards Sambalpur.
Train services of 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger will remain cancelled between Lanjigarh Road and Koraput from both the directions.
01. 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express
02. 22847 Visakhapatnam-LTT Express
03. 12756 Nanded-Sambalpur Express
04. 57271 Vijayawada-Rayagada Passenger
05. 12808 Nizamuddin-Visakhapatnam Samata Express
06. 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express
07. 12755 Sambalpur-Nanded Express
08. 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger
18211 Durg-Jagadalpur Passenger
18212 Jagadalpur-Durg Express
18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express
18005/18006 Howrah-Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express suspended between Titlagarh and Rayagada
58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger cancelled between Lanjigarh Road and Koraput from both the directions.
Short terminated trains:
01. 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express to run upto Muniguda and will return as 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from Muniguda to Sambalpur
02. 58527 Raipur-Visakhapatnam Passenger to be short terminated at Titilagarh
03. 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express to be short terminated at Titlagarh and will return as 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Titlagarh to Howrah
04. 18006 -Howrah Samaleswari Express to run upto Rayagada and will return as 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express from Rayagada to Jagadalpur.
05. 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger to be short terminated at Lanjigarh Road
06. 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger scheduled to leave Koraput tomorrow (17.07.2017) will originate from Lanjigarh Road instead of Koraput towards Sambalpur.