Home ODISHA LATEST Farmer electrocuted while working in field in Odisha

Farmer electrocuted while working in field in Odisha

0

Nayagarh: It came as a bolt from the blue for the family members of an Odisha farmer as he was electrocuted while working in the field this morning at his village in Nayagarh district.

A high tension wire reportedly snapped and coiled around Gurubari Barad while he was digging earth in his farm. However, the 55-year-old was charred to death on the spot due to the high voltage current.

This unfortunate incident took place at Kandhanayagarh village under Ranapur police limits in the district.

Tension prevailed in the village over compensation to the deceased.