Home BIG STORY 2 sisters die of asphyxiation post fire mishap in Odisha’s Angul

2 sisters die of asphyxiation post fire mishap in Odisha’s Angul

0
SHARE

Angul: In a tragic incident, two sisters died of asphyxiation after fire broke out inside their house at Bantala Bazar in Odisha’s Angul district early this morning when both were asleep.

The deceased were identified as Bimala Gaana (45) and Ujjwala Gaana (40).

It is suspected that clothes in the house caught fire from a kerosene lamp and the blaze later engulfed the entire house leading to death of the duo in suffocation.

All the articles inside the house have been gutted in the fire, reports said.

On being informed, fire personnel reached the spot and managed to douse the flames.