Balasore: In a tragic incident, two brothers were electrocuted after coming in contact with a live electric wire at Nianbagh village under Remuna police limits in Odisha’s Balasore district this morning.
The deceased were identified as Judhistira Das (30) and Biswajeet Das (18).
According to reports, both were going to a marriage ceremony in the village to operate sound system at the event.
Unfortunately, Judhistira came in contact with a snapped live wire following which Biswajeet also got electric shock in a bid to rescue his elder brother.
Villagers rescued the duo and admitted them to Remuna hospital, where doctor declared the two brought dead.